terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

Best of Kings of Leon


Aha Shake Heartbrake:


"I just don't know where leading lady's come from,
I just don't know where they can be found."
- Slow Night, So long

"Rise and shine all you, gold diggin' mothers,
are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys."
- Slow Night, So long

"Cowgirl king of the rodeo, let the good time's roll." - King of the Rodeo

"She saw my comb over, her hourglass body , she have problems with drinking milk and being school tardy, she'll loan you her toothbrush, she'll bartend your party..." - Milk

"I'll be the one to show you the way, you'll be the one to always complain." - The Bucket

"I'm passed out in your garden, I'm in I can get off, so...soft. I'd pop myself in your body, I'd come all over your party but I'm soft."
- Soft

Because of the Times:

"People call us renegades cause we like living crazy."
- Knocked Up

"I'm on call, so be there, one and all, be there, When I fall to pieces, Lord you know, I'll be there waiting!" - On Call

"Oh we'd be so free, happy alone, sharing a smile, so far from home."
- True Love Way

"You know the rainy days they ain't so bad when you're the King,
The King they want to see."
- Fans

"Either way you caught me with your lyin
You caught me with your lyin
You caught me with my pants down"
- Ragoo

"Now go
Stand up to a giant
Said that I'm a fighter
Too drunk to remember"
- Arizona

Youth and Young Manhood:

"I'm gonna tangle my face hair, it's gonna tickle your daughter
3 o'clock and the morning, they all cry to me"
- Happy Alone

"Take that ride
But I want your little sister by your side
Maybe little later we can all collide
Do our livin' like a rollin' stone."
- Wasted Time

"This is just the way of the world Joe said
I had to put a bullet into his head
Then lit up a cigarette
Decided to call his fat friend Fred
Well he said Fred I just killed a man
Caught him laying with my girlfriend
Now they're both dead, people can be so cold when they're dead"
- Joe's Head

"Said old Pa, "She don't get off, unless somebody standing near her."
"And she'll shine, once she's crossed the line, cause all tied to the chair."
I said, "Lay it now on the ground, throw in a white noise sound, like a tranny on a ten."
- Trani

"I'm goin' so fast that I can't slow down
It's hard to get up when you're spinnin' round and round
I'd tell you the news but nothin's changed
I'd sing you a song but they blew it away
All wrapped up in this stupid ass game."
- California Waiting

"They all came to the party and theres four to every stall
get's fust-er-ating just pissin' on this wall
seems like theres another story bangin'
around every step you fake"
- Spiral Staircase

"Just another girl that wants to rule the world
Any time or place
And when she gets into your head
You know she's there to stay."
- Molly Chambers



Atrevam-se a fazer gazeta outra vez caralho.

Sem comentários: